Tagged by Lo.
Here are the rules:
Step 1. Reference back to the blog that sent you.
Step 2. Make a list of 5 things that you have to get done this week, no matter how small.
Step 3. Get 2 other people off their asses to get their shit in order.
Five things I need to do this week:
(This is a little boring, which is perhaps why I haven’t done them yet.)
1. Cash that check my friend’s mom gave me toward her baby shower.
2. Do the rebate for the awful (DON’T BUY IT) candy-themed ELL GEE Vereyezon cell phone I bought.
(Noticing a theme?)
3. Send in the form for my 25/55 retirement option. It was this union decision that got me projecting soooooo far into the future, that I’m already wondering what career I’ll happily start in 19 years when I retire from the NYC DOE and both of my kids are almost off to college. I need to be more zen.
4. Find someplace to stash those mounds of regular-person clothes now ousted from my drawers by maternity wear and currently taking residence in piles around my bedroom floor.
5. Make appointments to interview several more people for my book, which I have been terribly remiss in doing ever since my vacation to New Mexico.
Here I add a new part of the meme… Here’s what I am doing instead of those things I should be doing:
1. Watching the sketch on the Big Gay Sketch Show in which the actor reads GM seeking GM personals ads in the persona of Maya Angelou. (Brilliant!)
2. Watching my baby bump do the Mambo.
3. Posting to my blog. (Duh.)
4. Killing time so I can call someone in a far far away time zone.
5. Trying not to eat more easter candy.