I don’t do memes very often. They kind of make me happy and I don’t know why. Perhaps it is because it is fun to get tagged. Like, I wasn’t actually the last one picked in gym class this one time. Thanks, Oh Chicken!
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1. This week was the first week that a person had a smaller belly than me in my yoga class. She was four weeks further along than myself, but had no belly to show for it. I, on the other hand, was told by my teacher while doing an inversion with my legs up on the wall, “Now that you have a little more weight down there, you might want to put a folded blanket under your lower back in the pose.” !!!
2. I’ve been thinking about getting my hair cut for about a month and a half. Thinking about it every day. Doing nothing, mind you. Just thinking.
3. My cat has woken me up every morning at 4:15 for the past three months. He is lucky to still be alive.
4. I have a piling habit. No matter what I do, I cannot seem to make the piles of mail in my house go away. My latest attempt at change is to drop off anything that is not a bill at the recycling room on my way into the apartment. Still, the piles continue. If you have any advice, don’t be shy.
5. Have I mentioned my not-so-secret desire to be nominated for “What Not To Wear?” I’ll especially need it after I give birth. I’m planning on becoming a stay-at-home mom (at least for a few months) who has given up on herself because she is so focused on her baby.
6. I am a terrible plant sitter. If my friend lifebelowtheline ever read my blog, she’d be shocked (or probably not-so-much) to find that I usually make it over to her house to water her plants the day before she returns from her vacation. Maybe I should tag her for this meme. Nah! So, you know, don’t ask me to feed your cats or anything. I’d do it for you, of course, but it might not be pretty.